Bill Gates, one of the most inspiring role models and successful business man in the modern era. Bill Gates, is the name that enters our thoughts when we talk about computer. He is the owner of Microsoft, the world’s largest computer software company. Bill Gates is a successful entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, computer programmer and inventor. His wisdom, experience has changed the lives of many all around the world.
Here are 11 rules for success that you will never learn in School.
1. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.”
2. “If you mess up, it’s not your parents’ fault, so don’t brag about your mistakes – learn from them.”
3. “Life is not always fair. You’ve got to quickly get used to it.”
4. “The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.”
5. “You will NOT make great money in a year right out of high school. Stop dreaming that.”
6. “Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping and that was an opportunity.”
7. “Learn saying No. You’ve got to learn saying NO, avoid meaningless activities and engagements.”
8. “Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT.”
9. “The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.”
10. “TV is not real life. In real life, people have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.”
11. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one!”